The framework below outlines how your care setting or charity might want to obtain tablets from local businesses and the general public. Once you receive the donated tablets we will provide virtual and over the phone support to you and your team.
- Read: How Hospitals, Hospices & Care facilities can use Skype to reduce loneliness during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Discuss how your care home, hospice, charity or hospital could support patients and the community with communication technology during the pandemic
- Think about how you might ask your local community and businesses to donate tablets.
- Phone the Digital Legacy Association on 020 3286 6812. We will provide over the phone support and help troubleshoot any potential hurdles.
- Write and public press release (to view a example PR click here)
- Request up to three loaned tablets during the pandemic from here.
- Call the Digital Legacy Association for technical support during the campaign.
By providing tablets to care settings it is hoped that feelings of isolation and loneliness will be reduced.
If you are not based in the UK and would like to run a similar campaign get in touch. We will happily share what we have learned and support you. +44 (0) 20 3286 6812
Share this framework
By sharing this framework on your social media profiles you might help increase the amount of tablets donated. Simply click on a button below and tell your friends and follows what you think about the campaign.